Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Giving Thanks!

This week is going to be a very busy week for our soon to be family of five! Today K and R have helped me get our felt Christmas trees and ornaments ready for our version of an advent calendar. With R, I am currently working on shapes and colors, so each color of felt is a different shape. We are decorating each shape to resemble something related to Christmas. I will post the pictures as soon as we finish decorating all 100 of them. We decided to also make a tree for their cousin and the new baby.
I also wanted to share some of the crafts that we did last week. I got both the snowman craft and the Gingerbread body from Target's dollar section. I did the gluing but she put everything where she wanted it and even had the genius idea of using skittles for the Gingerbread's nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment