Friday, November 23, 2012

Good News and Christmas Crafts

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving yesterday. Two days ago we had our ultrasound of baby #3 and are keeping some pretty exciting new a big secret until our gender reveal party on Sunday, November 25th (I will post pictures of the party afterward).

Back to our Christmas Crafts... We continue to work on our felt ornaments for our felt Christmas Tree. I didn't realize that it would take so much time to make 100 ornaments for 4 different trees. K has been very helpful and has designed most of them. We are only able to make about 15 at a time then have to leave them to dry.

Also, in the evening I have been working on preparing for my version of Letter of the Week that I plan to begin the beginning of the year. I have spent a lot of time on just the letter A and will keep all of you updated once we begin.

Happy Black Friday to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment