Friday, January 25, 2013

Weekend of Peace and Quiet

Today, my mom is going to pick K and R up from the babysitters because I have once again failed my glucose test and have to take the three hour test. This has happened to me every single pregnancy. The cut-off is 130 and I got a 134, so now I have to spend 5 hours of my Saturday drinking that nasty glucola, getting poked and waiting in the hospital waiting room! Although I am not loooking forward to my Saturday morning I am going to take this opportunity to focus on Operation: Clean House. Besides catching up on sleep, I have a laundry basket full of socks to fold and a baby room to clean and organize and some bills to pay and file. To some people these may sound like boring tasks, but when they can be done while kids are away having fun and I can watch a whole TV show or listen to music as loud as I want and have motivation to get my whole house clean it doesn't sound too bad to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment